The EPA publishes and endorses additional guidance on the management of contaminated land for the purposes connected with the objects of the Contaminated Land Management Act 1997.
Non-statutory guidelines and documents may be considered by
- the EPA
- accredited site auditors
- contaminated land consultants
- those with a duty to report contamination to the EPA.
- Preparing environmental management plans for contaminated land (PDF 322 KB)
- Best Practice Note: Landfarming (PDF 900 KB)
- Practice Note: Managing run-off from service station forecourts (PDF 320KB)
- Technical Note: Light Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid Assessment and Remediation (PDF 300 KB)
- Technical Note: Vapour Intrusion (PDF 200 KB)