Category: Organics Infrastructure Fund.
Amounts: Total of $260,000; individual grants of up to $10,000
Eligible bodies: NSW Councils, groups of NSW Councils.
Status: Grants have been awarded.
Managed by: NSW Environment Protection Authority
The following grants have been awarded:
- $30,000 – Dubbo Regional Council (includes Mid-Western Regional and Narromine Shire Councils)
- $10,000 – Kempsey Shire Council
- $10,000 – Wagga Wagga City Council
- $9,650 – Shellharbour City Council
- $50,500 – North East Waste (includes Byron Shire, Ballina Shire, Lismore City, Richmond Valley, Clarence Valley and Tweed Shire Councils)
- $50,000 – Canberra Regional Joint Organisation (Includes Bega Valley Shire, Goulburn Mulwaree, Snowy Monaro Regional, Snowy Valley Shire and Queanbeyan Palerang Regional Councils)
- $10,000 – Lake Macquarie City Council
- $10,000 – Penrith City Council
- $10,000 – Kiama Municipal Council
- $10,000 – Broken Hill City Council
- $40,000 – Netwaste (includes Parkes and Forbes Shire Councils and Bathurst and Orange Regional Councils)
The objectives of the Scrap Together grant program include:
- increasing the proportion of food waste put into the FOGO bin rather than red lid bin in council areas with existing FOGO collections
- collecting additional audit and social research evidence to evaluate the effectiveness of the Scrap Together Campaign and the impact of different delivery activities.
Total of $260,000; individual grants of up to $10,000. Groups of councils submitting a joint application could apply for up to $10,000 for each participating council.
This document has been provided for information only.
Circular Economy Programs
Phone: (02) 9995 6890