Radiation user licence - fees and forms

Radiation user licence fees

Radiation user licence forms

To apply for a radiation user licence:

  • an application must be submitted via eConnect EPA, the EPA’s online licensing portal.
 To vary a radiation user licence complete ‘Application to vary user licence’ form found on page radiation forms under heading radiation user licence forms.

Are you a worker from interstate? From 1 December 2022, if you hold a valid and current radiation user licence in another state or territory (besides Queensland), you may be entitled to work in NSW under automatic mutual recognition (AMR). If eligible for AMR, you may no longer need to apply for, or renew, a NSW radiation user licence but will need to notify the EPA of your intention to work in NSW.

Find out more about automatic mutual recognition and if you are eligible.

Radiation user licence other forms

If you are a worker from interstate or New Zealand and wish to work in NSW (but are not eligible or do not want to rely on automatic mutual recognition), you may be entitled to apply for a NSW radiation user licence under the mutual recognition scheme. As part of your application, you will need to supply a completed statutory declaration form:

Page last updated