Environment Protection Licence
To apply for an Environment Protection Licence you must supply
- the applicant details
- the proposed licence type
- relevant development consent information including approval documents
- any scheduled or non-scheduled activities proposed to be undertaken by the applicant
- any spatial information and other documentation required as part of the application
- to submit an Annual Return, if you are not already registered with eConnect contact us on 02 9995 5700 or email email@example.com
Radiation user licence
Information is available on the requirements for applying for or renewing a radiation licence.
Radiation management licence
Note: existing Radiation management licence holders will receive a login and instructions with their renewal notice.
Dangerous Goods driver licence
Note: eConnect only supports Dangerous Goods driver licences. See Dangerous Goods vehicle licences for information and to download application forms.