Environment Protection Licence
Information relating to environment protection licences is available in the Guide to licensing or on the environment protection licences page.
To apply for an Environment Protection Licence you must supply
- the applicant details
- the proposed licence type
- relevant development consent information including approval documents
- any scheduled or non-scheduled activities proposed to be undertaken by the applicant
- any spatial information and other documentation required as part of the application
- to submit an Annual Return, if you are not already registered with eConnect contact us on 02 9995 5700 or email email@example.com
Radiation user licence
Information is available on the requirements for applying for or renewing a radiation licence.
Radiation management licence
Note: existing Radiation management licence holders will receive a login and instructions with their renewal notice.
Dangerous Goods driver licence
Dangerous Goods vehicle licence
Note: existing Dangerous Goods vehicle holders will receive a login and instructions with their renewal notice.
Pesticide licence and Pesticide training permit
Upgrading to a Timber Pest Management Technician licence? If you’ve recently received a renewal notice, follow these steps:
- Renew your existing licence
- Once you’ve received confirmation of your licence renewal, select ‘vary a pesticide licence’ below to add timber pest management technician to your existing licence
- Remove your pest management technician licence and add timber pest management technician (this allows you to do all the work of a pest management technician and a timber pest management technician)
- Upload a copy of your transcript showing that you have achieved the required timber pest management competencies.
There is no charge for varying your licence to add timber pest management technician. If your licence is not due for renewal, you can vary your licence at any time.
Contact us on 9995 5700 if you need assistance.