Over eight years, Waste Less, Recycle More will provide $802 million to stimulate new investment and transform waste and recycling in NSW. It includes grant programs for local government, business, industry and the community, delivered by the NSW Environment Protection Authority and the NSW Environmental Trust.
- Boosting recycling and regional collaboration for waste management
- Grants to boost waste and recycling facilities and infrastructure
- Funding for consolidation, closure and environmental improvement
- Grants to keep food and garden waste out of landfill
- Funding household chemical and problem waste drop off services
- Advice, networking and equipment to reduce waste and recycle more
- Support for education, capacity building, prevention and enforcement
- Targeting hotspots and the most-littered
- Supporting innovative approaches to targeted waste types
Grants by eligible sector
Browse grant programs by sector.