Email Hazardous.firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain specifications and the approval process for TC data upload.
- Only receiving authorities with tracking systems approved by the EPA and a ‘create/update with consignment authorisation’ role in OWT can upload data.
- Only TC data can be uploaded.
- Only TC data for waste which can be lawfully accepted by the receiving facility can be uploaded.
- Data must be uploaded in XML format.
- Rejected waste and TC discrepancy reports cannot be uploaded.
- Check that all TCs are correct before uploading. Uploaded TCs cannot be updated, edited or terminated.
- When data does not comply with specifications, the system rejects the whole upload file and displays a table of errors. These must be fixed before the next upload attempt.
- Data must be uploaded once only. Repeated uploads will be rejected by the system. Once uploaded, data cannot be overwritten.
- Data more than 3-months-old cannot be uploaded.
- A maximum of 1000 records may be uploaded in each file.
- Any user (receiving facility, transporter, agent, producer) with OWT user access and a ‘create/update’ role can download their TC data: see user roles and privileges.
- Only TC data can be downloaded.
- Data is downloaded in XML or CSV format.