Guidelines provide a consistent and environmentally responsible approach to managing landfills across NSW.
The Environment Protection Authority (EPA) has released the revised Environmental Guidelines: Solid Waste Landfills – Second Edition 2016.
E-Waste Transitional Package
Note: Funding for this package was completed in 2014; the information provided here is for reference purposes only.
Urban wood poultry bedding
- Urban Wood Poultry Bedding Specification (PDF 454KB)
- Quality Control Guideline PDF 1.56MB
- Case Study 1 (PDF 184KB)
- Case Study 2 (PDF 215KB)
Extended producer responsibility reports
Extended producer responsibility (EPR) is an environmental policy approach that extends a producer's responsibility for their product to the post-consumer stage of its life cycle.
- Extended Producer Responsibility Priority Statement 2010 (PDF 454KB)
- Extended Producer Responsibility Priority Statement 2007 (PDF 112KB)
- Priority Statement 2007 Public Consultation Report (PDF139KB)
- Extended Producer Responsibility Priority Statement 2005-06 (PDF 208KB)
- Extended Producer Responsibility Priority Statement 2004 (PDF 682KB)
- Report on the Extended Producer Responsibility Preliminary Consultation Program (PDF 399KB)
- Recycled organics publications about developing markets for recycled organics products and other related organics research.