Bin Trim Program
The EPA’s Bin Trim Program provides free advice and support to businesses to help them identify and implement ways of cutting waste and potentially making cost savings.
Circulate, NSW EPA Industrial Ecology Program
Circulate funds projects across NSW to improve their environmental practices. By using the by-products of other companies or industries, organisations can reduce costs and the amount of waste going to landfill.
Recycling organics at work
- Recycling organics is an easy way for businesses to reduce the amount of waste sent for disposal.
- Donating surplus food instead of discarding it, to benefit your business, the community and the environment.
Waste grants and funding to boost recycling
Waste Less, Recycle More grants and funding aim to accelerate and stimulate investment in recycling infrastructure and equipment, to increase NSW's capacity to process and recycle waste.
Tools, directories and guidelines
The EPA provides innovative tools, directories, and guidelines on recycling systems to assist business and government.
- The Recyculator tool helps councils, businesses and industry calculate and demonstrate the benefits of large-scale recycling.
- The Bin Trim tool helps businesses to measure their waste, and find out how to waste less and potentially make cost savings.
- The Business Recycling directory is an online directory and associated hotline that helps businesses locate recycling services.
- EPA resources for local council waste and recycling operations include model waste and recycling contracts, guidelines, reports and more.