The EPA assists the responsible party to manage incidents to minimise impacts on the environment and public health. Status reports on recent significant or ongoing incidents can be found below.
Recent incidents and updates
- Mulgrave and South Windsor odour assessment
- Western Sydney regional odour assessment
- Orica, Incident on 8 August 2011 at Kooragang Island, Newcastle
- Girraween herbicide incident, April 2011
- Toxic canisters washing up on beaches
See recent media releases for incidents and issues that involve the EPA.