The Environment Protection Authority (EPA) and the State of New South Wales (as the case may be) have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information on this site is complete and correct. The EPA and the State do not, however, warrant or represent that it is free from errors or omissions or that it is exhaustive.
- The EPA or the State may, without notice, change any or all of the information on this site at any time.
- You should obtain independent advice before you make any decision based on the information on this site.
- The information on this site is made available on the understanding that the EPA and the State, their servants and agents, to the extent permitted by law, accept no responsibility for any damage, cost, loss or expense incurred by you as a result of:
- any error, omission or misrepresentation on this site; or
- any malfunction or failure to function of this site; or
- (without limiting (i) or (ii) above) any delay, failure or error in recording, displaying or updating information.