- The Environment Protection Authority (EPA) and the State of New South Wales (as the case may be) have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information on this site is complete and correct. The EPA and the State do not, however, warrant or represent that it is free from errors or omissions or that it is exhaustive.
- The EPA or the State may, without notice, change any or all of the information on this site at any time.
- You should obtain independent advice before you make any decision based on the information on this site.
The information on this site is made available on the understanding that the EPA, their servants
and agents, to the extent permitted by law, accept no responsibility for any damage, cost,
loss or expense incurred by you as a result of:
- any error, omission or misrepresentation on this site; or
- any malfunction or failure to function of this site;
- (without limiting (i) or (ii) above) any delay, failure or error in recording, displaying or updating information, including but not limited to, data relating to credit holdings.
- The EPA and the State do not represent that the site, or information on it, will be available.
- The EPA and the State shall not be responsible for the content of any other sites or products accessed via this site. Links to other sites or products are provided for convenience only and do not represent any endorsement or representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information products or services offered by the owners of such sites.
Only Members may transfer credits using the On-line Credit Exchange Facility.
To become a Member you must be registered by the EPA. To be registered,
you must complete an ‘Application for Membership – On-line Credit Exchange Facility’ form
and forward it to The EPA for approval. Once the membership form is approved and
the EPA has, by notice in writing, issued to you a username and password login,
you will be able to use the On-line Credit Exchange Facility, in accordance with:
- the Credit exchange facility terms and conditions (PDF 126KB).
the rules, laws and licence conditions applicable from time to time
to the Hunter River Salinity Trading Scheme (‘the Scheme rules’).
The Credit exchange facility terms and conditions (PDF 126KB) and the Scheme rules may be amended, deleted or otherwise modified from time to time by the EPA. It is your responsibility to make sure you know about those changes.
Page last updated