At the forum our Executive team:
- talked about the EPA’s priorities and how we plan and go about doing our job of protecting the community and environment
- provided an update on our strategic plan, regulatory strategy and waste strategy as well as climate change and the circular economy
- outlined some of our programs of interest to the general community, such as waste, odours, forestry and air quality
- let participants know the best way to report pollution and environmental incidents
- provided tips on you how to get involved in protecting human health and the environment where you live and work
- heard from participants about local environmental matters that are important to their community and answered questions.
We valued attendees' participation and will be providing more information soon around the key outcomes.
We plan to hold regular roadshows and look forward to meeting you face to face once the current COVID-19 concerns and restrictions ease.
To join our mailing list to receive an invitation for future roadshows, email email@example.com