The online forum will be held on Friday 19 November between 12:00 – 2:00pm.
The forum is open to all community members interested in the work of the EPA.
During the forum members of our Executive team and key officers will
- talk about the EPA’s priorities and how we plan and go about doing our job of protecting the community and environment
- update you on our strategic plan, regulatory strategy and waste strategy as well as climate change and the circular economy
- update you on some of our programs of interest to the general community, such as odours, noise, planning, forestry, water and air quality
- let you know the best way to report pollution and environmental incidents
- show you how to get involved in protecting human health and the environment where you live and work
We want to hear from you about local environmental matters that are important to you and your community. EPA Executive members will be able to listen and learn from you, our community stakeholders as well as respond and take action.
|Friday 19 November||12.00pm – 2.00pm||Air quality, odours and forestry|
Who should attend: anyone and everyone interested in protecting the environment in their community
You can also learn more about the EPA and how we work.
We plan to hold regular roadshows and look forward to meeting you face to face once the current COVID-19 concerns and restrictions ease.
To join our mailing list to receive an invitation for future roadshows, email email@example.com