The NSW Environment Protection Authority is helping businesses with up to 400 staff reduce their waste and improve their recycling efforts. With Bin Trim assessors on the ground, we’re rolling up our sleeves and helping more businesses get ahead, one step at a time.
Your waste assessor will
- visit you to take your details and register you in the Bin Trim program
- review your business waste
- help you get started by working with you to create a waste reduction action plan
- see if your business is eligible for a rebate to help out with buying equipment
- provide practical support and advice to help your business put your plan into action.
Contact your local waste assessor to book a free Bin Trim waste assessment and see what you could save.
Bin Trim Round 3 is due to end mid-November 2019. Many of our grantees have finished recruiting to the program and are now busy supporting businesses to reduce their waste and recycle more. Feel free to contact assessors in your area to see if they are available, however if they are not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in receiving an assessment during Bin Trim Round 4, which is due to begin next year.