The Department of Planning, Industry and Environment is helping businesses with up to 400 staff reduce their waste and improve their recycling efforts. With Bin Trim assessors on the ground, we’re rolling up our sleeves and helping more businesses get ahead, one step at a time.
Your waste assessor will
- visit your business to take your details and register you in the Bin Trim program
- review your business waste
- help you get started by working with you to create a waste reduction action plan
- assess if your business is eligible for a rebate to help out with buying equipment
- provide practical support and advice to help your business put your plan into action.
Contact your local waste assessor to book a free Bin Trim waste assessment and see what you could save.