Applying for an Environmentally Hazardous Chemicals Licence

To apply for an EHC licence, complete the relevant licence application form (i.e. new licence, renewal, transfer or surrender).

  1. EHC licence application form (DOC 165KB)
  2. EHC licence renewal form (DOC 136KB)
  3. EHC licence transfer form (DOC 107KB)
  4. EHC licence surrender form (DOC 149KB)

For fees and payment options please refer to the relevant application forms.
Please send completed application forms to:

Chemicals Regulation Unit
Environment Protection Authority
PO Box A290
Sydney South NSW 1232

Page last updated