The EPA Annual Report 2014–15 (PDF 3.2MB) was tabled in parliament on 17 November 2015. The report includes details of the EPA’s operations and achievements throughout 2014–15 in line with the former EPA Strategic Plan 2014–17. The latest EPA Strategic Plan is available on this website.
During 2014–15 the EPA:
- became the lead regulator for all compliance and enforcement of gas activities in NSW (with exception of work health and safety)
- finalised implementation of the EPA’s key regulatory strategy, risk-based licensing
- continued to support local government in the delivery of waste initiatives
- launched phase two of Hey Tosser! It’s a Dirty Look
- maintained a strong focus on prosecutions
- contributed to improved planning decisions for infrastructure and transport throughout NSW
- received valuable feedback via the Upper House Inquiry into the performance of the NSW EPA.
The report also contains the EPA’s finances for the 2014–15 financial year and the EPA Board’s Regulatory Assurance Statement to satisfy the requirements under Section 16(3) of the Protection of the Environment Administration Act 1991. The statement addresses the performance of the NSW EPA including the following areas:
- an assessment of the success of the EPA in reducing risks to human health and preventing degradation of the environment
- an assessment of EPA regulated industries performance in reducing risks to human health and preventing degradation of the environment
- recommendations for improving the EPA’s regulatory performance and the performance of industries regulated by the EPA.
EPA Annual Reports
EPA Annual Report 2014–15 (PDF 3.2MB)
EPA Annual Report 2013–14 (PDF 3.31MB)
EPA Annual Report 2012–13 (PDF 3.76MB)
Department of Premier and Cabinet’s Annual Report 2011–12
Page last updated: 10 August 2016