If the form you are looking for is not here, contact the EPA Hazardous Materials, Chemicals and Radiation Section on (02) 9995 5959 for a printed copy.
Consulting Radiation Experts
Books of certificates of compliance are available for use by consulting radiation experts (CREs) accredited under the Radiation Control Act 1990 to assess radiation apparatus for the purpose of certifying compliance with the requirements of EPA Radiation Guideline 6.
CREs must only use certificates of compliance approved by the EPA for reporting compliance. Approved certificates are available for purchase from the EPA but only by appropriately accredited CREs.
To order a booklet of certificates, CREs should print and complete the appropriate order form below.
- Request for books of certificates of compliance for diagnostic imaging apparatus (PDF 201KB)
- Request for books of certificates of compliance for fixed radiation gauges (PDF 206KB)
Statutory declaration for mutual recognition (PDF 96KB) - refer to mutual recognition guideline (PDF 88KB) prior to completing statutory declaration.
Radiation user licence
You can apply for, or renew a radiation user licence online using eConnect, or by submitting a form.Apply for a Radiation user licence online
or download Application for user licence (PDF 471KB)Renew your Radiation user licence online
Radiation management licence
- Application for radiation management licence (PDF 499KB)
- Application for radiation management licence - sell only (PDF 349KB)
- Management Licence Application to: vary radiation management licence; notify of sale or give away; and notify of change of source (PDF 520KB)