Services and support

There are a range of useful contact numbers if you wish to speak with someone or submit a question. There is also a free and independent counselling support helpline that can be accessed.

Services available to the Williamtown Community

Residents within the Williamtown Management Area are entitled to a range of free services, listed below.

Mental Health and Counselling Services

Face to facethe Primary Health Network (PHN) is providing funding for free and confidential counselling services for people who live or work, or who have lived or worked in the Williamtown Management Area. Residents can either select their preferred or existing provider, or access one through the PHN Hunter Primary Care Psychology Services.

Phone and online – A free phone and online counselling service is also available to all residents in the Williamtown Management Area.

Access to water

  • Town water connections – The Department of Defence is providing free town water connections, and paid water bills for three years, to residents within the Williamtown Management Area. Contact Hunter Water on 1300 657 657.

  • Tank water top ups – The NSW Government is providing a tank re-fill program to all residents in the Williamtown Management Area, to provide clean bulk water until town water connections are made. Contact Hunter Water on 1300 657 657.

Other Services

Useful contact numbers

  • NSW Environment Line (EPA) – 131 555
  • Defence Community Hotline – 1800 011 443
  • Health related questions (Hunter New England Health) – 1300 066 055

Want to submit a question, or have someone contact you?

If your question is urgent, please contact the Environment Line on 131 555.

If you would like to submit a question, receive a call from an EPA Officer, or book a one-on-one meeting with an EPA Officer, please fill in the details in the form below, and someone will be in contact.

Page last updated