The EPA continues to seek community representatives to join the Namoi Region Air Quality Advisory Committee.
The Committee’s role is to advise the NSW EPA on matters specifically related to the monitoring and management of air quality in the Namoi region.
The vacant positions are
- One person representing the community's environmental interests in the Liverpool Plains local government area
- A person or persons nominated by the indigenous communities of the Namoi region
- One local NSW Farmers or agricultural industry representative
To nominate for any of the vacant positions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The EPA welcomes applications from people who can demonstrate strong links to the community, represent their community or local industries on air quality matters, and a commitment to the work of the Committee.
Successful applicants will be appointed for two years.
The Committee will meet at least twice every year.
How to apply
- View the terms of reference for the Committee.
- Email: email@example.com, or
- Post: NRAQAC Nominations, NSW EPA, PO Box 494, Armidale, NSW, 2350
For more information about the Committee or the applications process email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 6792 9405.