The May edition of EPA Connect newsletter is now out
Catch up with the latest information about the EPA, our work, initiatives and success stories.
News in the May edition of EPA Connect includes
- How we are drawing on our planning and experience to take a lead role in the March floods clean-up.
- Our response to events and incidents such as the Wickham Wool Store fire in Newcastle and discharge from AMPOL at Kurnell which also mobilised our operations staff and challenged the community.
- The ban on problem plastics like soft single-use plastic bags and straws from 1 June.
- Plans for a new environment youth advisory council.
- The latest on regulatory actions, waste watch and other activities from around the state.
To have EPA Connect delivered to your inbox every couple of months subscribe now.
We want to keep all of our stakeholders informed about our actions, scientific research and any impacts on the environment and community. We are working to provide transparent information in an easy to understand format, to provide education on the best ways to safeguard our environment and let you know about how you can get involved.
Whether you are a licensee, local government officer, student or a member of the community there are a number of ways that you can stay in touch with us.