Benedict Industries Pty Ltd (ACN 001 926 503) holds environment protection licence number 1924 that authorises, among other things, extractive and crushing, grinding and separating activities at the Sandy Point Quarry at 14309 Heathcote Road, Sandy Point, NSW 2171.
Benedict Industries applied to the Environment Protection Authority under section 58 of the Protection of the Environment Operations Act 1997 to vary licence number 1924 to increase the annual extraction and crushing, grinding and separating activities from 200,000 tonnes per year to 400,000 tonnes per year.
- Application to vary licence (PDF 566KB)
- Noise Assessment 2019 (PDF 7.5MB)
- Air Quality Impact Assessment (PDF 8.1MB)
- Statement of Blast Monitoring Compliance (PDF 131KB)
- Dust Management Audit Report (PDF 2.9MB)
- Traffic Flow Diagram (PDF 795KB)
Submissions on Benedict Industries' application to vary licence 1924 are now closed. All written submissions received are currently being considered by the EPA.