Radiation forms

If the form you are looking for is not here, contact the EPA Hazardous Materials, Chemicals and Radiation Section on (02) 9995 5959 for a printed copy.

Consulting Radiation Experts

Books of certificates of compliance are available for use by consulting radiation experts (CREs) accredited under the Radiation Control Act 1990 to assess radiation apparatus for the purpose of certifying compliance with the requirements of EPA Radiation Guideline 6.

CREs must only use certificates of compliance approved by the EPA for reporting compliance. Approved certificates are available for purchase from the EPA but only by appropriately accredited CREs.

To order a booklet of certificates, CREs should print and complete the appropriate order form below.

Mutual recognition

Radiation user licence

Radiation management licence

Page last updated