If the form you are looking for is not here, contact the EPA Hazardous Materials, Chemicals and Radiation Section on (02) 9995 5959 for a printed copy.
Consulting Radiation Experts
Books of certificates of compliance are available for use by consulting radiation experts (CREs) accredited under the Radiation Control Act 1990 to assess radiation apparatus for the purpose of certifying compliance with the requirements of EPA Radiation Guideline 6.
CREs must only use certificates of compliance approved by the EPA for reporting compliance. Approved certificates are available for purchase from the EPA but only by appropriately accredited CREs.
To order a booklet of certificates, CREs should print and complete the appropriate order form below.
- Request for books of certificates of compliance for diagnostic imaging apparatus (PDF 201KB)
- Request for books of certificates of compliance for fixed radiation gauges (PDF 206KB)
Statutory declaration for mutual recognition (PDF 96KB) - refer to mutual recognition guideline (PDF 88KB) prior to completing statutory declaration.
Radiation user licence
- Application for user licence (PDF 471KB)
- Application to vary a user licence (PDF 331KB)
- Renewal of user licence and change of licensee details (PDF 328KB)
- Application for course providers seeking approval of radiation safety courses for the purposes of licensing (PDF 434KB)