Clean Air for NSW Consultation Paper
Have your say on how we can improve air quality across NSW
The Clean Air for NSW Consultation Paper presents a proposed approach and actions for government to meet its goal of improving average air quality results across NSW. The Environment Protection Authority (EPA) is seeking community and stakeholder feedback on whether you think NSW is proposing the right actions to improve air quality.
Download Clean Air for NSW Consultation Paper
Your submission can assist us in finalising Clean Air for NSW and improving air quality and public health.
Key questions to consider:
- Do you have any comments on the proposed actions in the Clean Air for NSW Consultation Paper to improve air quality? (Please use headings to identify each action)
- Are there other issues and actions that Clean Air for NSW should cover?
- How do you want to be informed about and involved in improving air quality?
- Do you have any other comments or ideas on improving air quality in NSW?
Please include headings for specific actions where appropriate throughout your submission.
Make sure you include the following information at the top of your submission:
- First name
- Last name
- Organisation you represent (if applicable)
- Email address
- Phone number
Submit your feedback by Friday 20 January 2017
The EPA is committed to transparent processes and open access to information. The EPA may draw upon the contents of the submissions and quote from them or refer to them in publications. The EPA will treat the submission as public unless you indicate that you wish your submission to remain confidential.
The EPA will email an acknowledgment of submissions received by email within 72 hours of receipt.
. By submitting this form, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Page last updated: 28 October 2016