Ask Environment Line is an online help centre offering answers to common questions about envrionmental issues or reporting pollution.
- Where can I find air quality and pollution data for my area?
- How do I report odour from a local restaurant or business?
- What can I do about smoke from my neighbour's chimney or barbecue?
Hazardous materials and chemicals
- How do I get a radiation licence?
- How do I report a pesticide overspray from neighbours?
- Which landfills are licensed to accept asbestos?
Land & soil
- What times are residential noise restrictions in place?
- How do I report neighbourhood noise?
- Where can I report a motor vehicle with noisy exhaust?
- Where can I find information about online waste tracking?
- How do I report illegal dumping?
- How do I dispose of household chemicals?